Billion good bacteria
species of probiotics
Key Active Ingredients
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 2.5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus 5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis 5 Billion CFU
Lactobaillus reuteri 2.5 Billion CFU
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit dry powder equiv. to fresh fruit 500 mg
- done Healthy digestive function
- done Healthy vaginal microflora balance
- done Relieve mild digestive upsets and bloating
- done Boost Immune Health
What is Naturopathica GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic + Cranberry for?
As women, there are so many factors that can affect and change our body’s digestive balance and feminine health. Everything from diet, stress levels and busy lives can cause bloating, upset stomach, mild digestive symptoms and disrupt vaginal microflora balance.
Who is Naturopathica GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic + Cranberry for?
Naturopathica GastroHealth Women’s Probiotics are specifically formulated for women. it is a special combination of probiotics chosen for their ability to help balance digestive and vaginal microflora.
When should I take Naturopathica GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic + Cranberry?
Take once a day to maintain good digestion and overall health.
Why should I take Naturopathica GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic + Cranberry?
The probiotics in Naturopathica GastroHealth Womens Probioticare delivered alive and are not required to be kept in the fridge.
This makes GastroHealth Womens Probiotic:
- Easier to use during busy work-life balance
- Easier to use when travelling
- Easier to store
- Live flora delivered for the life of the product
Each capsule give you:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: assists in maintaining a normal healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus helps support healthy bowel function and regularity.
- With Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus helps support healthy vaginal microflora.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: a naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria which supports the health of the intestinal tract and helps maintain a healthy microflora environment. It helps promote the adherence of good bacteria, particularly after the balance has been adversely affected by factors including diet, stress, and some medications including antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: the friendly Bifidobacterium is a predominant bacterium which occupies the large intestine or colon. It improves the balance of gastrointestinal bacteria in the digestive system, helps reduce the growth of unhealthy bacteria and helps stimulate the immune system.
- Lactobacillus reuteri: with Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri helps support healthy vaginal microflora. Lactobacillus is a key species for womens vaginal and digestive health.
Adults & children over 12 years: Take one capsule with food daily for general digestive health maintenance.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours seek medical advice.
Store below 25℃.