glasses of red wine per tablet
mg of Resveratrol
Key Active Ingredients
Equiv. to dry root 20g
Standardised to Resveratrol ( as Trans-resveratrol) 100 mg
Vitis Vinifera ( grapeseed) dry ext. conc.
Equiv. to dry seed 5 g
Standardized to Procyanidins 39.59 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- done Fight the ageing process with powerful antioxidants
- done Neutralise some free radical damage that can contribute to ageing
- done Support cardiovascular health
- done Support immune function
- done Promote healthy skin
- done Support joint health
- done Support brain and eye health
- done Promote general health and wellbeing
What is Resveratrol Max for?
Resveratrol Max is a tool in the war on ageing. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant found in the skins of grapes, red wine, red fruits, some berries including mulberries, blueberries and cranberries, peanuts and some herbs and plants. Resveratrol Max can help fight the ageing process and boost your overall health as you age.
Who is Resveratrol Max for?
People looking to support immune activity People who wish to maintain a healthy heart, support energy levels and are looking to fight the ageing process .
When should I take Resveratrol Max?
Take once daily on an ongoing basis for a wide range of health and anti-ageing benefits.
Why should I take Resveratrol Max?
Resveratrol Max can help:
- Fight the ageing process with powerful antioxidants to quench some of the free radical damage that can contribute to ageing
- Support cardiovascular health
- Support Immune function
- Promote healthy skin
- Support brain and eye health
- Promote general health and well being
Adults: Take one tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
This product has been blister sealed for you protection. Do not use if blistering is broken or damaged. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25℃.